Cumberland County battle field could soon become historical siteBreaking News
tags: Cumberland County, Revolutionary War, New Jersey
Some members of the Cumberland County community are seeking a grant that they say will shed light on the truth behind a suspected Revolutionary War battle site.
Revolutionary War history is said to be rooted here in Port Norris, and some members of the Cumberland County community say they will stop at nothing to shed light on the truth.
"Get something going all the way back to the Revolutionary War era right here in Cumberland County would certainly an asset to our tourism and our economy."...
comments powered by Disqus
- What to Stream: A Blazing Interview with Orson Welles By Richard Brody
- Trump’s Attack on the Postal Service Is a Threat to Democracy—and to Rural America
- Kamala Harris and the Growing Political Power of Black Women
- Would DC Statehood Also Give the Trumps Three Electoral Votes?
- US Holocaust Survivor Who Spent Decades Fighting For Family’s Looted Art Dies
- ‘She May Very Well Hold The Key To Biden’s Win’
- Thousands of Women Fought Against the Right to Vote. Their Reasons Still Resonate Today
- After Falwell Stumbles, His Hometown Sees a Leader in Need of Redemption
- White Author Reflects On Finding, Bringing Together Descendants Of Enslaved People In His Family (Audio)
- A Milestone for Palestinian Studies