Earliest evidence of wine-making in EuropeBreaking News
tags: Europe, Greece, Thrace, wine-making, Thessaloniki, Macedonia
Elements for the various activities that were taking place in a Neolithic household were presented during the annual conference for the archaeological works in Macedonia and Thrace, currently in progress in Thessaloniki.
Dr. Chaido Koukouli-Chrysanthaki (Director Emerita for Antiquities, Kavala), Dr Pascal Darque (Research Director at CNRS, France, Archaeology and Science of Antiquity, Nanterre), Dr. Dimitra Malamidou (Archaeologist 18th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities), Dr Zoϊ Tsirtsoni (Researcher, CNRS France, Archaeology and Science of Antiquity) and Dr. Tania Valamoti (Assistant Professor, Department of History and Archaeology, Aristotle University of Therssaloniki) will present new evidence on Dikili Tash’s “House 1”....
comments powered by Disqus
- Navy Submarine, Missing for 75 Years, Is Found Off Okinawa
- The Battle Between NBC and CBS To Be the First To Film a Berlin Wall Tunnel Escape
- Battlefields around the world are finding new purpose as parks and refuges
- See the Mississippi River's hidden history, uncovered by lasers
- DeepMind AI Beats Human Historians at Deciphering Ancient Texts