Earliest evidence of wine-making in EuropeBreaking News
tags: Europe, Greece, Thrace, wine-making, Thessaloniki, Macedonia
Elements for the various activities that were taking place in a Neolithic household were presented during the annual conference for the archaeological works in Macedonia and Thrace, currently in progress in Thessaloniki.
Dr. Chaido Koukouli-Chrysanthaki (Director Emerita for Antiquities, Kavala), Dr Pascal Darque (Research Director at CNRS, France, Archaeology and Science of Antiquity, Nanterre), Dr. Dimitra Malamidou (Archaeologist 18th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities), Dr Zoϊ Tsirtsoni (Researcher, CNRS France, Archaeology and Science of Antiquity) and Dr. Tania Valamoti (Assistant Professor, Department of History and Archaeology, Aristotle University of Therssaloniki) will present new evidence on Dikili Tash’s “House 1”....
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?
- Is This the End of Hong Kong?
- 'Good Bloodlines!' Trump Praises Henry Ford, Motor Pioneer whose Antisemitism was Admired by Hitler
- The Woman Behind Roe V. Wade Got Paid To Embrace Antiabortion Movement, New Documentary Reveals
- Exclusive First Look at New Photograph of Blues Legend Robert Johnson