Fronczak missing Chicago boy case: FBI reopens probeBreaking News
tags: Chicago, DNA testing, BBC News, stolen children
The FBI has reopened an investigation into the disappearance of a newborn boy stolen from a Chicago hospital in 1964.
It comes after DNA tests showed that the child who was returned to the missing boy's parents is not their son.
Paul Fronczak, 49, was raised by Chester and Dora Fronczak after detectives found him abandoned in New Jersey in 1965....
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?
- Is This the End of Hong Kong?
- 'Good Bloodlines!' Trump Praises Henry Ford, Motor Pioneer whose Antisemitism was Admired by Hitler
- The Woman Behind Roe V. Wade Got Paid To Embrace Antiabortion Movement, New Documentary Reveals
- Exclusive First Look at New Photograph of Blues Legend Robert Johnson