Emanuel Aims to Boost Bid for Obama LibraryBreaking News
tags: Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, Obama library
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel “is doing a big favor for the University of Chicago, commandeering parkland to bolster its bid for the Barack Obama Presidential Library,” Crain’s Chicago Business reports.
“His magnanimous gesture boosts U of C’s chances of beating out Columbia Universityin New York to become the library’s home. A win would add new luster to the university’s already considerable prestige.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?