Congressman: Holocaust Survivor Is a Nazi Collaborator Who Organized Charlottesville RalliesBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Nazi, Charlottesville, Alex Jones, Paul Gosar
Rep. Paul Gosar is pushing a couple of conspiracy theories popularized by 9/11 Truther Alex Jones about the August white supremacist rallies in Charlottesville. Specifically, the U.S. Congressman from Arizona is suggesting that the rallies were pushed as false flag operations by Democratic fundraiser George Soros. Gosar also said that he believed that Soros—who as a 14-year-old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary pretended to be Christian in order to not be sent to a concentration camp—was a Nazi collaborator.
Gosar made the remarks in an interview with VICE News Tonight correspondent Elle Reeve that was released on Thursday.
The entire segment, which was about Gosar’s decision to block a constituent from commenting on his official congressional Facebook page, is worth a viewing.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?