H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in AprilHistorians in the News
tags: books, H.R. McMaster
A book by Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, President Donald Trump’s second national security adviser, will have a book out April 28. First announced in the summer of 2018, “Battlegrounds” will focus on national security and foreign policy, including his contentious time with Trump.
comments powered by Disqus
- Time For The Dems To Earn The Hatred Of The Wealthy And Connected
- A Lesson on Voting Rights—And Suppression—During a Pandemic that Students Won’t Learn in Textbooks
- A Must For Millions, Zoom Has A Dark Side — And An FBI Warning
- Marie Antoinette Would Be Proud
- How Did the E.U. Get the Coronavirus So Wrong?
- How Physics is Rocked by the Waves of History
- When Environmentalists Won Over the Supreme Court
- How Racism Is Destroying America (Book Review)
- Historians Throw Shade at Colorism Conflict in Netflix’s ‘Self Made’ Madam C.J. Walker Series
- AHA Issues Statement Regarding Historians and COVID-19 (April 2020)