AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship GrantsHistorians in the News
tags: queer history, LGBTQ history, coronavirus, professional associations
In an effort to address member needs, we are announcing 10 CLGBTH Hardship Grants of $200 each to members of the Committee. First-come first-served, no questions asked. To request, please send one email to BOTH Julio Capó Jr. and Emily Hobson at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
comments powered by Disqus
- What to Stream: A Blazing Interview with Orson Welles By Richard Brody
- Trump’s Attack on the Postal Service Is a Threat to Democracy—and to Rural America
- Kamala Harris and the Growing Political Power of Black Women
- Would DC Statehood Also Give the Trumps Three Electoral Votes?
- US Holocaust Survivor Who Spent Decades Fighting For Family’s Looted Art Dies
- ‘She May Very Well Hold The Key To Biden’s Win’
- Thousands of Women Fought Against the Right to Vote. Their Reasons Still Resonate Today
- After Falwell Stumbles, His Hometown Sees a Leader in Need of Redemption
- White Author Reflects On Finding, Bringing Together Descendants Of Enslaved People In His Family (Audio)
- A Milestone for Palestinian Studies