Ringer Eddie "The King" Feigner Strikes Out 6 HOF'ers in 1967 Celebrity Softball GameHistorians/History
tags: baseball, celebrities, 1960s, Vin Scully
Jerry Lewis and Vin Scully announce a 1967 celebrities vs. big leaguers softball game from Dodger Stadium, which notably features barnstorming softball legend Eddie "The King" Feigner strike out hall of famers Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Willie McCovey, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Brooks Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Inside the Neonazi Homeschool Community
- Ron DeSantis Battles the College Board—and History
- If Conservatives Want to Use "Choice" to Punish Schools for "Wokeness", What Happens to the Kids?
- Florida Districts to Teachers: Hide Your Books or Risk Felony Charge
- What's Actually Happening in Florida Education?
- Zachary Shore: the Struggle Between Vengeance and Virtue in WWII
- Julia Schleck on The Function of the University Today
- The Bitter, Contested History of Globalization
- Prof. Hasan Kwame Jeffries on Consulting for Hip Hop at 50 Documentary
- Glenda Gilmore's Bio Shows Artist Romare Bearden Reckoning with the South