Franklin D. Roosevelt: Another View
"To millions of Americans Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a sincere, warm human being who felt a deep love for the people. Roosevelt may have loved 'the people' in the abstract, but when one examines his heartless, disloyal and ultimately ruinous treatment of individuals he pretended to befriend, it makes one stop and wonder if he every did anything without considering his own political self-interest." Lyle W, Dorsett, Franklin D. Roosevelt and the City Bosses (Port Washington, N.Y. : Kennikat Press, 1977), 49.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?
- Is This the End of Hong Kong?
- 'Good Bloodlines!' Trump Praises Henry Ford, Motor Pioneer whose Antisemitism was Admired by Hitler
- The Woman Behind Roe V. Wade Got Paid To Embrace Antiabortion Movement, New Documentary Reveals
- Exclusive First Look at New Photograph of Blues Legend Robert Johnson