SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
Poland's Muslim Ban
by Daniel Pipes
Why have Poles responded so differently from Western Europeans to Muslim migration?
America Was Made Great by People Who Did the Work Americans Wouldn’t
by Hasia Diner
“Greenhorns like us were the only ones they could get.” – John Nordstrom, founder of the Nordstrom empire.
How to Ban Muslims without Mentioning Muslims
by David B. Parker
We’ve been here before. In the South they stopped blacks from voting without mentioning blacks.
Those Who Deny Succor to the Immigrant in the Name of “The West” Are Themselves Profoundly Anti-Western
by Ed Simon
America in particular has been multicultural since the beginning.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations