SOURCE: The MIT Press Reader
Historian Douglas Selvage sheds light on a conspiracy theory that reverberates to this day.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Arnold R. Isaacs
Facts vs. Falsehoods in the Age of Trump
SOURCE: The Conversation
Lessons from White House disinformation a century ago: ‘It’s dangerous to believe your own propaganda’
by John Maxwell Hamilton andMeghan Menard McCune
One hundred years ago, the U.S. government published documents that fueled the mounting Red Scare, helped justify the American military invasion of Russia and poisoned American-Russian relations for years to come.
- The 'America First Caucus' Is Backtracking, But Its Mistaken Ideas About 'Anglo-Saxon' History Still Have Scholars Concerned
- ‘Prejudice’ Exposed? Jane Austen’s Links to Slavery ‘Interrogated’
- 2021 Wolfson Prize Shortlist Announced
- The Chauvin Verdict: ‘The Terrain Going Forward Will Not Be the Same’
- 'The Making Of Biblical Womanhood' Tackles Contradictions In Religious Practice