The F.B.I. Is Trying to Return Thousands of Stolen Artifacts, Including Native American Burial Remains
Five years after the F.B.I.’s six-day raid on a rural Indiana home, the agency is turning to the public for help identifying and repatriating the artifacts.
SOURCE: Charlotte Observer
Historians find fingerprints of long-forgotten South Carolina enslaved people in 200-year-old bricks
“There aren’t a lot of physical resources to connect us to enslaved people here. It’s a way to put your finger in those fingerprints and and feel connected."
- Navy Submarine, Missing for 75 Years, Is Found Off Okinawa
- The Battle Between NBC and CBS To Be the First To Film a Berlin Wall Tunnel Escape
- Battlefields around the world are finding new purpose as parks and refuges
- See the Mississippi River's hidden history, uncovered by lasers
- DeepMind AI Beats Human Historians at Deciphering Ancient Texts