Women in Tech have been Pulling the Second Shift for Decades
“The greatest trick that capitalism ever pulled was convincing the world that what women do in the home isn’t work,” says Joy Rankin, a historian of computing.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
Amazon Is a Private Government. Congress Needs to Step Up.
by Stacy Mitchell
A handful of tech companies constitute a private government with potentially dangerous control over information and commerce. Congress should boost antitrust law to reduce this power.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations