J. Michael Luttig
SOURCE: The Atlantic
Judge Luttig: Independent State Legislature Theory is Nonsense
by J. Michael Luttig
"Such a doctrine would be antithetical to the Framers’ intent, and to the text, fundamental design, and architecture of the Constitution."
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida