Eying Return to Power, Conservatism Learns to Love the Administrative State
by Jim Sleeper
Some conservatives are turning away from the idea of a government small enough to drown in a bathtub to the idea of one large enough to enforce economic, cultural and sexual orthodoxy in line with their vision of the common good. Will the midterms be their coming out party?
SOURCE: National Catholic Reporter
Conference of "National Conservative" Academics and Politicians Lays Out New Right Agenda
At one recent conference, a new conservative agenda based on an overtly religious set of moral restrictions, pronatalist public policy, opposition to globalization and attacks on "woke" was discussed.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations