A Loss for Bolsonaro is a Win for the Amazon and the Planet
by Alon Ben-Meir
Much work remains to preserve the Amazon, but the defeat of Jair Bolsonaro's regime was a precondition to any progress on this key aspect of the climate crisis.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations