SOURCE: The New Republic
The New Wave of Court Activism Revives Interest in Felix Frankfurter, a Hands-Off Justice
by John Fabian Witt
Historian and legal scholar Brad Snyder's new biography shows Justice Frankfurter's concern for courts moving too far away from the decisions of elected legislators echoed in today's battles over abortion, guns and religion—by both sides.
These 9 Justices Failed to Vote the Way Their Party Expected
by Ronald L. Feinman
But have we seen the last of their kind?
SOURCE: The New Yorker
The Great Paper Caper
by Jill Lepore
Someone swiped Justice Frankfurter’s papers. What else has gone missing?
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations