by N.A. Mansour
"It is because I am Palestinian that I can tell you that objectivity—in history-writing, in the archives, in museums—does not exist."
AHA Council votes not to take action on petition requesting an investigation into violations of academic freedom in Israel and the West Bank
by Rick Shenkman
This ends for now a running campaign to put the AHA on record against Israel's treatment of Palestinians.
by Alexander S. Collie
Social justice or academic censorship? Anti-Israel or Pro-Palestine? These are some of the questions that must be grappled with by those who are engaged in the intellectual battle over the Boycott, Divesting, and Sanctioning movement.
by Alon Ben-Meir
"The Palestinian people are creative, vibrant, resourceful, and proud people; they must not continue to live in a state of contrived conditions of misery, fed with empty slogans."
by William Polk
With the killing of three Israeli teen-agers and the apparent revenge murder of a Palestinian youth – possibly burned to death – the hatred between Israelis and Palestinian has reached a new level of obscenity.
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time